Bluetooth source used to extend IFE systems to allow streaming to passenger headsets and game controllers.
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Modes: Classic and BLE
- CODECs: SBC, ACC, AptX (License fee)
- Applications: Audio, gaming, audio and gaming simultaneously
- Input: 5V, USB 2.0 or 28V+/-10% USB 2.0
Circular magnetic jack for audio, data and power charging applications.
- Audio and USB data
- Power for charging devices such as mobile phones, tablets and laptops.
- Circular plug and receptacle to allow 360 degree orientation
- Magnetic break away connection to prevent cable damage
- High cycle rating comparted to traditional pin prong connectors
- Aircraft seat and in-seat monitor configurations
Integrated ANR Jack
In-monitor noise cancelling jack, small formfactor, supports multiple ARINC standard headphones.
- Jack enabled noise cancellation
- Jack Powered headphones
- Audio Pass through
- Custom audio equalizer
- Adaptable ANR control
- Automatic A1/B1 switching
- High connector cycle rating
- Supported Headphone types: A1/B1, A2/B2, C1, D1-1, D1-2, D2
Magnetic Jack Units
Phitek’s magnetic jacks are the world’s longest lasting aviation jacks capable of 10x more connection cycles compared with standard aircraft audio jacks. Their unique design makes costly headphone cable pin breakage a thing of the past because the plug is automatically released when passengers pull their headphone cord with force (7N or more) saving on maintenance costs. The jacks are designed to be compatible with all headphone types and integrate within well-established IFE systems in the commercial aviation market.
Phitek provides magnetic jacks in a variety of shapes for in-arm and seat back chassis installation including square, triangle, and obround. For more detailed technical specifications for each of our connectors please contact us.
- Compatible with all headphones
- Eliminates pin breakage
- Saves engineering costs
- Prevents loss of in-seat passenger entertainment
- Includes Phitek’s patented plug-type detection and switching technology
Pass through connector for aircraft seats and in-seat displays.
- Custom configurations
- Low cost
- High cycle rating connectors
- Jack configurations: Audio, USBA, USBC, Bluetooth, HDMI
The SmartJack is a cost-effective way to provide passengers with Phitek active noise-cancellation without requiring the more expensive investment in headphones with integrated noise-cancellation electronics. Simply plug compatible headphones into the SmartJack™ and the jack will do all the hard work.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Can be used with legacy aircraft headphones via multiple ARINC compatibility in a single jack.
- Passengers can use their own personal audio headphones via ARINC A1 compatibility.