|Welcome to Amphenol Pcd's Career Opportunities Center
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career at Amphenol Pcd? We are always looking for exceptional talent and invite you to check out our employment opportunities at our company.
We will list available job postings on this page as they become available. If you would like to submit your resume, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include the job position to which you’re applying in the subject line of the email or in your cover letter.
Career Opportunities at Amphenol PCD
An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
This organization participates in E-Verify
Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for the management of the quality system, as outlined by AS9100C – ISO 9001-2008 Standard, latest revision.
- Maintain and develop existing quality systems, quality engineering methodologies, and practices which meet APCD, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- To serve as a Quality representative to improve awareness, visibility, and communication on quality initiatives supporting inter- and intra-departmental, functional, site, and divisional quality goals and priorities.
- To provide focused quality engineering / QA support within new product development, operational, customer complaints resolution, and system/services.
- To manage and execute activities in support of Quality Engineering, QC testing (incoming, in-process, final inspection), and new product quality activities (IQ/OQ/PQ validation, design/reliability validation, etc.).
- To manage and execute activities in support of quality complaints, CAPA, audit findings, continu9ous improvement, and business improvement activities.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to product safety, product quality, regulatory and customer compliance with the company’s Quality Manual and its governing regulations.
- Provide project direction, coaching, and mentoring for technical team personnel.
- Lead investigations to resolve customer complaints and quality issues using sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies to deliver effective root cause identification and systematic corrective/preventive actions.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to cross-functional team members for identifying and resolving quality issues.
- Project management and leadership in the implementation of new quality systems, customer, or divisional requirements.
- Be an effective leader/team member in supporting quality disciplines, decisions, and practices.
- Lead qualification, verification, and validation activities related to QC equipment and processes.
- Conduct First Article, Incoming, and Final Product inspection activities.
- Author, review, and approve documents for Quality, Quality Engineering, Metrology Quality, and Quality Systems/Compliance.
- Serve as functional leader for regulatory and customer Quality System audits. Demonstrate strong ability to lead front room and back room audit support activities.
- Conduct activities, tasks, and documentation per quality system requirements.
- Supervise Quality inspections and in-process auditing.
- Establish and monitor key performance metrics and monitoring for areas managed.
- Conduct other tasks and responsibilities, as requested.
Minimum 7-10 years’ experience with BS in Quality Engineering or related engineering discipline.
Minimum 7-10 years Aerospace or Military related experience with ISO 9XXX and/or AS9100.
Strong written/verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated proficiency with Quality tools/methodologies.
Demonstrated project management skills.
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent.
- Ability to work well with others in a team setting.
- Ability to conduct statistical, geometric, and mathematical calculations. Highly proficient in MS Excel and Minitab (or equivalent software).
- Ability to conduct responsibilities independently or with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, quality stems processes, regulatory requirements, etc.
- Ability to develop inspection methods and metrology requirements.
- Ability to successfully manage projects.
- Preferred: ability to speak Mandarin and/or French.
- Preferred: Certified Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Preferred: ASQ, CQM, CQA, CQE, CRE.
Due to the nature of this program, US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required.