Amphenol is a leading manufacturer of connectors now offers complete line of M28840 circular connectors according to MIL-DTL-28840. These shipboard application connectors are precision-machined, highly reliable, and meet superior mechanical shock performances. These high-density connectors are designed and tested to withstand extreme environmental conditions and demanding applications. Amphenol also offer the full range of backshells to support this connector series.
- Precision-machined to MIL-DTL-28840 specification
- Available in Nine shell sizes: 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 23, 25, 29 & 33
- Pin count - 7, 12, 21, 31, 42, 64, 92, 121 and 155
- Plating options – Cadmium, Zinc Nickel & Tin Zinc
- Support connectors as well as kit with accessories
- Six keying options (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) for both plugs and receptacles.
- Contact size is AWG 20 with wire accommodation options from AWG 20 to AWG 28
- Crimp termination, rear insert and front release contacts
- Complete line of straight, 90° and 45° backshells
- Fully intermateable and interchangeable with any qualified M28840 connector
- Backshell designs for strain relief, EMI and environmental sealing.
- Options to buy connector kitted with backshell and accessories.
- Same application tool for all three types of contacts