Amphenol Pcd’s Cable Solutions division is one of the value-added divisions at Amphenol Corporation supporting the Military & Commercial Aerospace markets. Amphenol Pcd is accredited to both the AS9100:D:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance standards. The facility is ITAR registered and comes with a work force averaging ten years of manufacturing experience.
At Amphenol Pcd we specialize in the craftsmanship of the following types of cable assemblies:
- Molded Cables for Tactical Digital Communication
- Custom Molded Cables for Harsh Environments
- PRC 117F/G and PRC-152 Radio / Data Cables
- Mil-22992 Class L Heavy Duty Power Cables
- Soldier Accessory Connectors and Cables
- Training and Simulation Cables
- High Speed Data Transmission Cables
- Ruggedized Ethernet Cable Assemblies
- Point to Point Ground Vehicle Wiring Harnesses (internal and external to enclosures)
At Amphenol Pcd, our Cable Solutions are focused on supporting the Military & Commercial Aerospace markets and do so with 100% production done in the US. Being part of the Amphenol family, we have close alliances with other Amphenol divisions which enable us to competitively offer full-turnkey integration of any connector onto a cable assembly. This includes Amphenol mil connector products D38999s, M55116, M55181, M24308, M26482, Nexus Audio & TAC, and Micro-subminiature circulars such as Terrapin (SCE) and 2M. Our Engineering staff is ready to assist companies with any new design effort from connector selection to full cable assembly design. We also offer quick-turn prototype services and sustaining production programs with short lead times.
Download our datasheets below.
Applications: Weapon Systems, Radio/Datalink/Antenna/C4I, Shelter Power Management, Military Harsh Environment, Soldier Communications