Amphenol Pcd’s Cable Supports are made to fix on an aircraft’s airframe, helping to secure and manage cable harnesses as they run throughout the aircraft body. They are offered in nylon and are designed for use in airframe, fuel tank, and engine applications. Available in various standard configurations and sizes, Amphenol Pcd also offers customized products to help meet specific customer requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight & Easy to install
- Multiple types: L-Frame/P-Frame, S-Frame, and Anchor Support
- FAR25-853 compliance: Can meet high temperature requirements
- Multiple colors available: Helps identify different sizes
- Nylon 6/6 (PA), Ultem (PEI), or PEEK available
- No loose parts (reduction of FOD): Lean manufacturing; reduces costs