Engineered for lean manufacturing and high performance, the 75P Clamp was designed as a one-for-one replacement to outperform industry standard metal clamps (i.e. AS21919). Featuring benefits such as a locking feature, butterfly stacking, weight savings, durable PEEK polymer band material and multiple cushion material options that are non-conductive and non-corrosive, the 75P Clamp is a versatile solution for anyone looking to reduce weight and installation time.
Band: PEEK per Mil-P-46183 Type I
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to 70°C
- Temperature Variation per RTCA DO-160G, Category A: -55°C to 85°C at 10°C/min
- Humidity per RTCA DO-160G, Category B: 240h at 38°C/85%RH to 65°C/95%RH
- Operational Shock and Crash Safety as per RTCA DO-160G, Category B: 6g Shock, 20g Crash Safety
- Vibration per RTCA DO-160G: Random Vibration, Curve E1, 11grms & High Level, Short Duration, Curve P, ±10g sinusoidal from 10 to 250Hz
- Static Load: All sizes exceed 50lbf load at -55°C, 23°C, and 70°C