Amphenol Pcd Relay Sockets are manufactured to MIL-PRF-12883 specifications, plus specialized requirements, and are supplied in a broad range of military standard and special configurations and styles for 2 through 25 amp operations. Relay Sockets feature state of the art ultrasonically bonded interfaces between the dielectric components, which eliminate air paths and provide protection against moisture and degradation. The product line offers: Low Profile, Extended Height, Micro Miniature, Board Mount, Track Mount and Solder Termination relay sockets options.
Features & Benefits
- Low profile-available in all military configurations; configured to a minimum size & weight & accept the MIL-C-39029/29 contact family
- Extended profile allows for contact standardization; configured to accept the longer MIL-C-39029/5 contact
- Sockets available with fixed or loose mounting studs; can be top or bottom mounted
- Designed for MIL-C-39029 contacts; standardization simplifies product
- Polarization in accordance with MIL Spec requirements; provided by specific contact configuration and/or polarizing pins