Series II Socket Junction Modules are robust, reliable and performs to M81714 electrical and mechanical standards. Offered in various types and configurations: Feedback/Feedthru, Electronic, In-Line Splice, and Ground, Series II Socket Junction Modules Series II uses M39029/22 socket contacts pin contacts. Mounting rail and installation/termination accessories are available and customization is always an option.
- Performs to M81714 electrical and mechanical standards
- Multiple product types: Wide range of products, Four standard sizes, Accommodates 12-26 AWG wires
- M39029/22 Contacts: Meets Mil-C-39029
- Feedback Modules: Lightweight junction system with a full range of bussing arrangements
- Distribution Modules: Provides variety of contact combinations for power distribution applications
- Ground Modules: Available in both center stud and mounting flange versions
- Board Mount Pin Modules: Provided in solder pin version that mounts directly to printed circuit boards, eliminates need for mounting track