Dual Port MagJack™
Phitek’s Dual Port MagJack™ contains a multitude of safety and backup features into a form smaller than a business card.
- 3 different power supplies including high-current USB.
- A USB hub.
- Integrated active noise cancellation.
- Plug type detection.
- Plug type switching.
- Temperature monitoring.
- Current limiting.
- PA system override.
Integrated ANR Jack
In-monitor noise cancelling jack, small formfactor, supports multiple ARINC standard headphones.
- Jack enabled noise cancellation
- Jack Powered headphones
- Audio Pass through
- Custom audio equalizer
- Adaptable ANR control
- Automatic A1/B1 switching
- High connector cycle rating
- Supported Headphone types: A1/B1, A2/B2, C1, D1-1, D1-2, D2
The SmartPIM™ exchangeable module chassis provides operational flexibility and future-proofing capability for IFE systems and passenger audio devices. The SmartPIM™ provides airlines with the same functions as individual remote jack configurations.
- Airline self-upgradable connection options (differentiated service offering by cabin/seat)
- Elimination of cabin noise with integrated Phitek active noise cancellation
- Cost-effective method to offer new and evolving IFE features to passengers through easily replaceable modules
- Accommodates evolving passenger device connection requirements
- Rapid airline serviceable connector replacement
- Dozens of different connector configurations