The Cabin Wireless Access Points units are providing airlines’ crews and passengers alike a convenient and seamless access to Information, Data and Entertainment through Personal Electronic Devices or in-seat equipments.
Amphenol Socapex CWAP connector, with its dedicated 4 quadrax insert arrangement, is the perfect choice to achieve the expected level of performance, reliability and compliance to the ARINC standard.
Features & Benefits
- Derived from MIL-DTL-38999 and EN3645 Size 19 connectors (other sizes available)
- Shell material and plating: aluminum with electroless nickel Shell-to-shell bottoming
- Grounding fingers on the plug shell
- Completely mates and self-locks in a 360° turn of the coupling nut Anti-decoupling device allows high vibration performance
- Metallic insert to maintain ground plane with the connector shell for all the shielded contacts
- Dedicated stand-off receptacle with integrated ground pin
- Front Release / Front removable PCB pin contact on the receptacle side
- Rear Release / Rear removable crimp socket contact on the plug side
- Amphenol® Quadrax Contacts offers several advantages for high data transfer rates, low power consumption and excellent EMI compatibility:
- Four strategically spaced inner contacts form two 100 or 150 Ohm matched impedance differential pairs
- Outer contact has rugged wall section for durability
- Available in size 8 crimp termination style
- Also available in size 8 with PC tails