Simplus is identical to the SIM Connector (EN4165) line, but for one significant difference. Simplus is for the customer interested in ITAR controlled product. ITAR, International Traffic in Arms Regulations, is a United States regulatory regime to restrict and control the export of defense and military related technologies.
Simplus (EN4165) is a modular, multi-functional rectangular connector geared at the US Com-Air and Military markets. Comprised of shells and modules, which together create an integrated solution for advanced signal and power requirements – all at a fraction of the space typically required for the same results.
Features & Benefits
- For customers interested in ITAR controlled product
- Fully qualified to EN4165 European military aerospace standards
- Similar to MIL-DTL-38999 in performance, but with added benefits of a small footprint and versatility
- Ability to upgrade modules without changing out the entire connector
- Custom per customer requirements