With USB Field, users can insert a standard USB 3.0 cordset into a metallic plug which will protect it from shock, dust and fluids. No hazardous on-field cabling and grounding. Also available a version including plug + cordset. This metallic plug is connected into a receptacle, using a Tri Start Thread coupling mechanism (MIL-DTL-38999 Series III type) with an anti-decoupling device for high vibration.
Features & Benefits
- Sealed against fluids and dusts (IP68)
- Shock, vibration and traction resistant
- No cabling operation in field and no tools required
- Improved EMI protection
- Tri Start Thread coupling mechanism (MIL-DTL-38999 Series III type) with anti-decoupling device - Shell size 15
- 2 mechanical coding / polarization possibilities (receptacle insert rotation)
- USB3F TV plug retention in the receptacle: 100 N in the axis
- Mating cycles: 500 minimum
Download the catalog here.